Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's In There Somewhere!

I recently had a conversation with a close friend and we were talking about being at our wits end with some tough situations involving a couple of our immediate family members. After sharing some of the things we were going through she made a funny remark (which is only shared between two friends burning off steam) that sent both of us into hysterical laughing. She then apologized and stated that she shouldn't have said that (I repented of laughing and agreed). She said that sometimes she just had to vent that flesh for just a moment and then she can laugh about the situation. I said yeah, it helps us keep our sanity and she remarked, "Yeah, I'm sure it's in there somewhere!"

I am so thankful to have friends in my life that loves me and prays with me. They get angry in defense of me because they love me. They know when to tell me no when I am saying yes out of frustration to doing something that would be detrimental to a good outcome. So, when you are facing some tough situations in your life and it's really getting you down, frustrated, "driving you nuts" as our society likes to say, call a true friend. Someone that will listen in love and then laugh with you, it will help you find your sanity, because it's in there somewhere!

Keep Laughing,
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment