Friday, June 19, 2009

Priceless

No folks, I haven't fallen off the face of the planet, it has just appeared that way. I have felt like though that I have been on a treadmill going faster than these short legs can run and it flung me off the back end of the machine! :o I got up and I am back on again and watching that speed meter very closely! :)

I just want to share a quick note today about an important reminder I had yesterday.

I had lunch with someone in my life that is not just a very dear friend but has become my mentor. She has been in my life for several years now and over those years I have gleaned so much wisdom and sound advice from her that I can never tell her how much all of that means to me. Her friendship and mentoring to me truly is priceless. If you have someone awesome like this in your life, please don't take them for granted. Be there for them, like they have been for you. Don't let a lot of time go by before you tell them again how much they mean to you. For most of us throughout our lifetime there are just a handful of people that comes into our lives that we can truly say are priceless.

Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment