Friday, August 14, 2009

Through The Tests

My best friend and I decided to start blogging together about a year ago and we were looking forward to testing these waters together. She is progressing well and after a recent talk with her about how she is doing I knew that even though I have been dealing with serious issues in my life that I need to get my head on straight and get dedicated to posting on my blog as well. I had in my heart the desire to help others with my posts and to share some of the life lessons I have learned throughout my life and I have let these struggles pull me away from doing what I had felt led to do.

I believe that the things I have been going through can and will be a help to others and I hope in time to be able to share what I have learned during this time and that others will gain wisdom from my words.

I want to update and add value to my blog, I would appreciate recommendations on updating and making my site more enjoyable from those of you that have some experience under your belt. :)

I know that as in everything in life I must practice to get better so I am warning everyone now that I have no clue what I may come up with to post but I hope it will be interesting anyway! :)

One Step At A Time,
Rhonda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Rhonda, beauty wise, you can find a snazzy free layout to add color and show some of your personality.

    When I first started blogging, I learned that if I joined Meme's/blog carnivals, I would get more hits on my site. Do you know what a Meme is? Have you ever noticed when someone says, "I'm linking with ______ today to ...."?

    The more people you follow and comment on their posts, the more people will follow you in return.

    Try to post daily so your readers can really see your personality and get to know your heart.

    Ok, that is my advice for the day. Ha.

    Be blessed!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto Beth, my friend....if you notice, on Thursdays and Saturdays and up until very recently on Fridays I "link" up with others. It not only gets your blog out there, but gets you familiar with others as well.
    Love ya much!!

    ReplyDelete