Friday, May 8, 2009

Ouch Free

So, I just recently bought a new pair of earrings and it's the kind that has a post with a spring clip back. I was enjoying wearing them until a couple of days later my right ear was getting really sore. I realized it was the spring clip putting too much pressure on the back of my ear. Well, being one to not accept things just as they are I started trying to "fix it". After realizing that I was not going to get the tension adjusted well enough I decided to try something else. I took the spring clip off the earring and got a silicone back off of one of my other earrings and put it on the post and presto, no more problem!

Now, I know that's not a big issue to deal with but it was one of those little annoyances that was satisfying to solve. It made my day because being the tight-wad, cheap-0, bargain hunter, etc. that I am, I was determined to wear those earrings somehow without pain and not toss them, especially since I had just bought them! :) I see that as one of life's little pleasures! So, I hope you find joy in life's little pleasures as well!

Enjoying,
Rhonda

1 comment:

  1. Clip on earrings really do hurt. I vote for piercing your ears. :o)

    ReplyDelete